

Brynn had a dance performance at the Festival of Trees on Saturday morning and my kids were excited to go and sit on Santa's lap. I was kind of anxious to hear what my kids were going to ask for. When I ask them what they want they just say "I don't know." So while Brynn was waiting for her performance, the boys sat on Santa's lap and Landen DID NOT want to sit with him, but then he saw the candy canes and figured it wasn't too bad. So I made him sit on his lap for a picture. When Santa asked Peyton what he wanted for christmas he said, "An I-pod." I was like what??? Do you even know what an i-pod is? Santa kind of looked at me and asked Peyton what he was going to do with an I-pod. Peyton said that he wanted to listen to his own music while he was riding in the car.Anyway he also told Santa that he wanted a bow with arrows too. Then after her dance, Brynn came and sat on Santa's lap and when he asked her what she wanted, she also said "An I-pod!!" What!? And then Santa kind of gave me that stare, like what kind of mother are you? And I have no clue! I didn't even know my kids understood what they were! They have listened to my walkman before like a couple of times, but I they didn't show any interest in it. Anyways, we will see what Santa decides to bring them!








1 comment:
That's so funny- I've complained to a couple of people about not knowing what to get my kids this year and they've both said, "oh, just wait to you get teenagers. They're so much more expensive." And then they've gone on to tell me that they're teenagers all want IPods! Guess you're kids are getting started early!!!
Post a Comment