











My brother, Jonathan, and his wife, Kailynn came out and stayed with us for a little while. It was fun to see them and take Kailynn around (she has never been out west). We went and picked them up from the airport on Friday and spent the rest of the day in Temple Square looking at all the sights and them seeing the Christmas lights. That weekend Mark, Savanna, and baby Grant all came and stayed a couple of nights with us. We just all hung out and enjoyed eachother's company. Sunday we went up to Albion and wanted to show them the elk farm that is up there. There are a lot of elk up there and it was cool because we got to see a couple of them fight! It was a neat sight to see. I tried to get pictures, but they were pretty quick. We even were able to hear a few of them bugle, which is one of the coolest sounds I have ever heard. We stopped at the park and let Jonathan and Peyton play in the snow. It was way too cold for the rest of us to get out. Neither Jonathan or Kailynn have ever seen snow or got to play in it. It was fun having them here, but I bet the next time they come it will be in the middle of summer!





2 comments:
I think the coolest sound I've ever heard is *your* bugling. :)
Looks like fun! Hey Melissa, could you email me your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas card? Thanks! - Becky
Post a Comment