









I have always loved this holiday since I have been married to Tyler. His family has a great tradition where they go and visit family member's graves. I had my family get together and do the same thing. We have never done anything like that before and I loved it. We picked wildflowers by the road and put them in vases and on we went. We went and seen my great-grandmother's grave and my uncle who died as an infant's grave. I had never been to either, and never really knew where they were buried. It was great to talk about our relatives who we never knew and see where they were buried. It was also great to go to my dad's graves a and re-tell funny stories about him. I hope that my family decides to keep up with this great tradition.













2 comments:
What a beautiful, wonderful tradition. Family is so important. I think it is wonderful for you to keep those that have passed on in your hearts and minds always. What a wonderful reunion it will be when we all meet up together with those waiting for us on the otherside!
Wow Melissa! Its been a while since I have been to visit your blog. Looks like you have been keeping busy. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Post a Comment