





Well, my little brother, Jonathan got married this last week. We flew into Orlando the night before the big wedding. It was a cloudy day, which made for great pictures, but it cut the photo session short when it began to rain. That morning on the way to the temple, I realized that I did not have my temple recommend. So I freaked out and my mom was in tears, but we got it all figured out and taken care of, so I was able to go into the temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and Jonathan had a beautiful bride. It was so great going back to the Orlando temple. Tyler had I have never been back since our own wedding, so it brought back wonderful memories. I think that Jonathan and Kailynn were sealed in the same room we were. After the wedding we got lost for awhile trying to find the Olive Garden, which happened to be the same Olive Garden we had eaten at with all our family after our wedding. I am so glad we were able to go and it is great to be in Florida!










2 comments:
Jonathan and his wife look so happy and beautiful! I am so happy for them. Temple weddings are just the best!
Glad they got some pictures before the rain...I was worried about that! We were so happy to be there with them on their special day.
Post a Comment