
My little rafting family ( and yes I look awful, but who would put on makeup and get ready just to get wet?)

Jake and Peyton showing off their "guns"
This last weekend we went up and visited Tyler's Aunt and Uncle and coincidently Mark's in-laws. We had a great weekend, it is so pretty where they live. There is wildlife everywhere! We saw deer, elk, and mountain goats. Tyler starting getting hunting fever while we were there. On Saturday Uncle Dave took us white water rafting. It was a lot of fun. We just took our time and stopped along the way and it was a blast. Peyton went with us and sat in the middle with a death grip on the rope. But he never got scared, except when it kind of started storming on us. And everyone who knows him, know he is deathly afraid of lightning. He loved the big rapids that would make the boat go way up in the air. Anyways, we stopped at this rock cliff that is about 15 ft above the water and were going to jump off of it. And guess who wanted to go too? Peyton. I know that he is a dare devil like his dad, but I never would have thought he would do this. But he did! I mean Tyler and I were scared to jump, but he didn't mind it one bit. I jumped first and waited at the bottom and Tyler kind of lifted him and dropped him in the water, so he would over correct and get hurt. And he loved it! We couldn't believe that a four year-old would do that. I guess that is just a sneak peak into what we have to look forward too in the years to come. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to visit again!








1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! By the way again you look fabulous. You look so skinny! Peyton is going to be just like Tyler. Be prepared for lots of stitches!!
Post a Comment