Thursday, August 21, 2008

The mighty bow hunter!




Tyler just recently found an old bow that he used as a kid, so of course he immediately wanted to teach Peyton how to shoot it. Peyton was really excited, that is all he wants to do when he is older, is go hunting with his dad. Peyton had a pretty good shot too. Tyler had set up an ice cream bucket as a target, and Peyton shot one arrow through it. I just had to take these pics because it is just an every day thing that I take for granted. Tyler is always willing to teach and play with our kids. When he comes home from work, he goes outside and jumps on the tramp with them or he will take them for walks. I am so grateful to have such a great husband, who is never too "busy" to spend time with me and our kids!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LESLIE said...

We get...Tyler's fabulous...blah, blah, blah!! I love your posts because you'll have Peyton doing this cool new thing and then when I scroll down Miss Brynn is taking her turn! Hilarious! And in a skirt at that! Who said bow hunting couldn't have a little flare!