




I took a picture of this turkey, because this turkey is the one who bit poor little Brynnie's finger when she stuck it in his cage!







I know that I say this alot but, I love living in a small town! It is so fun to go to the fair and rodeo and see people you haven't seen in awhile, look at all the animals, watching the rodeo, and of course, the food! My kids just love going. This year Tyler was out of town, so we only went to the rodeo one night, which worked out because Landen was so tired and irritable, we just stayed out with him most of the time. We already can't wait until next year!










2 comments:
Melissa -- such great pictures! I have some pictures of Peyton at the carnival with us, email me and I will send them to you!
what a fun week at the fair, i love brynns picture she is a doll, thanks for inviting braden to the party he had a blast!
Post a Comment