Monday, March 7, 2011

Mya turned 3 Months!










My little baby is growing up so fast. She is starting to drop her little newborn look. She has the prettiest eyelashes and I love her little chubby rolls. She is certainly the center of attention at our house. I love when she wakes up in the mornings and I go into her room to get her and she is just sooo happy. Laughing and talking and just so excited to see me. She is starting to hold her head up really well and she KNOWS when I am in the room or not. She does not like to be left by herself at all. We. love. her.

2 comments:

LESLIE said...

I'm. in. love. She is just too cute!! 3 months old...where have I been? Oh...not blogging...

Brooke said...

You are so right, her look has changed! She is so beautiful though! I love her eyes and eyelashes. Fun....