
So Mya LOVES taking baths and showers. She is so funny when I start getting her undressed, she starts kicking and smiling and is so excited. One time she was crying so hard and was so tired, but as soon as I started taking off her clothes she immediately started laughing and talking..it was so funny. I even use this to my advantage sometimes. When I need to get something done and she is being bad, I lay her on her bed and undress her and keep her undress while I do whatever it is I need to do. That is unfair I know...and she lets me know it by screaming even harder and louder when I start putting her clothes back on!





4 comments:
Could be the cutest picture of her yet! I am loving those rolls and eyelashes! She is such a cute little lady.
oh my goodness so funny! i love that picture too. so cute!
Beautiful picture!
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! I'm jealous of her boobs!!
Post a Comment