
Kay...so what can I say about Landen? I have a hard time putting what I want to say into words. I did not have ANY clue that he would react to a new baby like he has. I expected him to like her and then maybe eventually get jealous and not want much to do with her...but I was WRONG! He is so in love with her, it can be annoying at times. He is CONSTANTLY in her face, rubbing her head, giving her "loves", he does that cute little baby talk to her and is just always THERE. I get mad at him sometimes because when she is asleep he still has to touch her and love on her. But I have to admit it is cute. For example, today at church we were having one of those days and in sacrament the kids were driving us crazy. My friend, Cinda was sitting behind us and I think she heard me tell Tyler that I was about to go INSANE! I guess I was talking louder than I thought. So she offered to take the baby so that we could deal with our other kids. Well Landen was in my lap and he was the one being naughty, and once I gave Mya to Cinda, he freaked out. He just had to keep his eyes on her the whole time. If I would shift him or try and move him and he couldn't see her, he would get mad. And then he kept trying to reach behind the pew and touch her while Cinda was holding her. Then he just got out of my lap and sat on the pew backwards just watching Cinda with Mya. Cinda was laughing and said that he had not taken his eyes off of her the whole time. I told her that is how he is ALL the time. If she is in the carseat with the cover over it, he has to move it so he can see her. He even has a little nickname for her, Babers...don't know where he got that from. I do have to say that Mya will always have her biggest fan as her big brother!





2 comments:
I really didn't hear you say that at church. I remember when I had Jared and Austin was the same way. I remember getting out of the shower and Austin had gotten him out of the crib. The sides were up and Austin was 5. I about had a heart attack but he has fussed and Austin was not about to let him get upset. It was totally cute of Landen at church today.
Why don't KC show the same love to my girls??
Post a Comment