Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mya Getting Shots








I recently bought a P & S camera because I was getting tired of lugging my big camera around (I just didn't take it anywhere), especially since I have acquired a new handbag ( a diaper bag) that I have to now carry around. Anyways, we were waiting for Mya's turn to get her two month shots and the kids found my camera and started playing with it. It turned out to be a fun little game, laughing at some of the pictures. It was great too, that we got to document us waiting in the waiting room for Mya to get her first shots. I know that this is going to be a very important event in my kid's lives that they wouldn't want to miss and would have if I didn't have my new little camera (i am saying this very sarcastically). Truth is this is all the pictures I have of the week...Tyler has been gone and I miss him so much! It has been a crazy week, but we survived!

No comments: