





Well, the first day of preschool FINALLY arrived for Brynnie! She was so excited, she woke up extra early while I was getting Peyton ready for school. It was funny the night before when we were picking out her clothes....it took forever. Brynn has her own taste and we clash sometimes. We finally settled on something we both liked. I loved seeing her so happy to go to school and learn. She can already write her own name and can write most of the alphabet. She is always asking me how to spell things so that she can write her own letters. She mostly loves to write, "No boys allowed" and tape it to her door (thinking that will keep her brothers out). She was just beaming when we pulled up to her preschool. She asked me to walk her to the door, but she said that she didn't want me to stay. I was kind of emotional dropping her off, my kids are growing up so fast. I just need to enjoy them while they are small and still love having me around.





No comments:
Post a Comment