Monday, August 16, 2010

Camping at Lava











This last weekend we wanted to go up and see Mark and Savanna and do some school clothes shopping. They had already planned on going to camp and swim at Lava, so we tagged along with them and Uncle Dave, Aunt Connie, Cody, Clinton, Lacy, and Taylee. It was fun to camp and just relax and enjoy our familie's company. Baby Grant has grown so much since I seen him last. He is crawling all over the place and is pulling himself up. We camped on Friday and then on Saturday we went to Lava. The water was pretty warm, but when you got out of the water, it was freezing. Peyton went on all the slides, including the new speed slides they just put in. Everyone except Connie and I went on the slides. Clinton jumped from the high platform, he was the only one brave enough. Brynn and Landen wouldn't last in the water for too long. We just kept getting in for a little bit and then out for a bit. The day ended with Landen scaring us all to death and taking a ride in the ambulance to the Pocatello hospital. It was a fun trip...all except for the end of course.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh my Melissa! What happened? I can't imagine how scared you must have been. I hope he is alright.