Monday, August 23, 2010

24 Weeks and Counting!



I realized that I haven't taken any pictures of myself prego (I mean who wants to remember, that...right?) So I decided I better get to snapping. I don't want this little girl to feel like she was the fourth kid or anything. I can't believe in about three more months, we will have a little baby girl!

6 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

You look fabulous, Melissa! And I am glad you finally put some pictures up of you pregnant! Prepare yourself, going from 3 kids to 4 is HUGE! We are loving having our little Luke around, he's such a joy to the whole family. Have you decided on a name yet for Baby Girl? Hope you are feeling well.

LESLIE said...

That shirt is so cute on Brynnie...but then again, what isn't! Landen looks like he knows something suspicious is going on...little does he know he's about to take a back seat to this new baby girl. I guess he's had plenty of practice beating up my girls so he'll know how to defend himself! : )

dannynstephstoddart said...

Look at you with all your kids! Ahh! Well you look just great!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Lookin good! You'll have a nice even number of boy/girl ratio in the house. Congrats on the baby girl!

ssh said...

cute! cute! cute!

jana haluem said...

you have a beautiful family, my name is Janeth and I served in the nevada las vegas mission at the same place that your husband elder Silcock.
it is so nice to find your blog.. please be in contact.
haluem@gmail.com
god bless you and your cute family.