Most days Landen would wait patiently for his turn to go swimming in the kiddie pool. As long as I had snacks, he was good to stay in his seat.







Peyton and Brynn completed their two week swimming lessons last week. I haven't put them in swimming lessons very much b/c we are always in Florida for so long. But this year, we didn't stay as long and they weren't able to swim a lot, so I put them in. They loved going. Brynn is a little bit more timid when it comes to the water, but she did a great job. She would go under water by herself and would just to her teacher from the side. Peyton has always been a great swimmer and did really good. It sure took up most of my day though, so I am glad to have this week to getting some of my projects done. After swimming lessons we would let Landen swim in the wading pool for awhile, and then we would go to the park for free lunch and by the time we got home, our day was shot. But that is what summer is all about!





No comments:
Post a Comment