Monday, July 12, 2010

Panama City Beach






Peyton LOVES to boogie board, that is his favorite thing and the waves were huge while we were there.


Landen would cry when we would get out of the water. He loved the waves and didn't care that a few crashed down on him and he had salt water in his eyes, he loved every minute of it.




Grant just loved eating the sand.












My mom rented a condo for us to stay in at the beach for a few days, so that we could enjoy the beach a little bit. It was just my family, Mark's family, and Jonathan and Kailyn came as much as they could. It was kind of a bummer because it rained and stormed most of the time we were there. And the currents were really bad in the ocean, so we all had a hard time swimming in the beach. The water was so warm though, but when I was in the water for just a little bit, I felt like I had been working out with heavy weights by the time I got out. We were going to take the kids to a great water park, Shipwreck Island, but they were closed both days because of the weather. The kids did get to play in the water a couple of times while we were there. But I definitely didn't get the suntan I was wanting too. It was still fun hanging out with my family. Brynn had a little accident where she leaned on a shelf and everything on the shelf fell down and crashed on top of her. There were a lot of breakable things on there too. She had a big bruise on her head and a deep cut over her eye. She survived it though. :)

No comments: