
Yep, I finished the Dam 5k race. (That is the actual name of the race!) Tiffany came with me that cold, windy Saturday morning and ran it too. That girl is amazing and she got third. I am not sure what I placed but I ran it in 34 minutes, which I was pretty proud of. I wanted to run it in 30, but oh well. I couldn't really train like I wanted because of the pregnancy, but I didn't stop and kept going. It was actually alot of fun and I can't wait to start up again next year. I want to go for a half marathon, but we'll see!





3 comments:
Awesome!! We are so excited to hear the news that you are expecting. Your mom shared last week in Relief Society! She said, "I'm gonna be a Cincy again...!" Congrats!!! I'm thrilled for you! Hope your pregnancy goes well.
um, you say..."because of the pregnancy" so nonchalantly. i had to re-read it about three times to make sure you were speaking about yourself. congrats!!!!! can't wait for another baby slickrock!
Oh wow! I didn't know. Another???? Haha! Congrats! Guess it's my turn now....oh wait, NEVER again. LOL!
Post a Comment