Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Boy Bed


Well, we have finally moved Landen into a big boy bed! I have been pushing this milestone back as long as I could. Last week, Landen began climbing out of his crib and we figured it was time to move him. I hate this transition because nap time becomes so hard!! But he has done pretty good. For a couple of nights he woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to get in his crib. When Tyler gets back we are just going to take down the crib, so that is not even an option for him. Hopefully this works. And nap time hasn't been as bad as I expected. He LOVES sleeping with Peyton and sharing a room with him. I hear them talking and giggling after we put them to bed and I just smile. He looked so grown up in his own bed. He is getting so big, it makes me sad. And now, it is on to potty training in a few weeks. :(
(Funny side note: I found Landen outside today without a coat and I went outside to put one on, and I found him with his pants down and his diaper off...he had done #2 outside and was sure proud of himself!)

3 comments:

JenLogue said...

How old is Landen? Glad to see him in a big boy bed. And pass on any potty training tips you have. Mine isn't going so well.

Anonymous said...

Little Stinker!

ashley and wayne said...

He is getting so big he will be with the big boys in no time!!!