Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Wedding Pics!

I love Tyler's arm around Zach!



(Sorry this is going to be out of order!)
I took these from my cousin, Leslie's blog. I forgot to post some of these same pics that I had. I guess I was in a hurry to catch up! I realized I didn't go into very much detail about the wedding either. (this is for my journal, remember?) Tyler, Jonathan (Kailyn had to work), and I all rode down with mom to Orlando. On the way down we got stuck in traffic for about an hour because of a wreck, so I used Tyler's and Jonathan's phones and texted everyone I knew, just to get someone to talk to me. And then we played the Alphabet game and Tyler BARELY won, the punk! When we get down there, we go to Bass Pro (surprise, surprise) and Jonathan insists on going to his favorite Brazilian restaurant. But when we get there we realize we don't want to pay so much for lunch when we are going to eat after the wedding with everyone, so we go to this Brazilian bakery and oh-my-gosh, it is amazing. We eat these sandwiches on homemade french bread and I pick up this random dessert with a filling and coconut and it was so good! Cheap too, my meal cost 3.00 dollars! Anyways, we hed to the temple and Whitney (Adam's sister) calls me and says that they are stuck in traffic and wants me to see if they can delay the endowment session for a little bit. Needless to say, they didn't hold the session and Aunt Gwynn had to miss out on the endowment, but she made it for the sealing at least! The ceremony was really good and I really enjoyed their sealer. Afterwards we ate at the Outback and I actually rode home with my girl cousins and Zach (I opted to not ride home with Tyler thinking that he was just going to sleep the whole way home anyways). I ended up paying for that one later!

No comments: