

Last week was Moms and Muffins. The school has Moms and Muffins once and year and Mom's get to come to the school before school starts and we eat muffins with our school kids and then we read an A.R. book with our kids and we help them test on it at school. It was fun to see Peyton and I can't believe how well he does on the computer. It is amazing what the kids can do these days!





3 comments:
My grown up 10 year old forgot to tell me about moms and muffins. I can't believe how fast time goes. Carl is so big and starting to not need mom and dad so much. However, he does give me a kiss in the mornings before he leaves the house. KIDS!!!
You two look so much alike it's freaky! Girl, there's no denying him even if you wanted to. Not to mention, he acts just like you too! Too bad Brynn lost his tooth. What was she doing playing with it anyways?
That sounds like a great idea! I agree with Leslie, he looks just like you! And, I also think that kids know so much more about computers than we did at their age! Matthew amazes me!
Post a Comment