






This is the second year that the P.T.O has put on a Walk-a-thon. I actually think that this is a great idea. The kids get donations for the amount of laps they will walk around the track and the donations go to the school and things that it needs. Last year, I had to help with it, because I accidentally got signed up for the P.T.O. But this year me and my two kiddos joined Peyton on the track and had a great time. It is so great for these kids to get out and do something active. Kenna came too and we just walked and chatted. Peyton was too cool to hang out with his mom so he ran ahead of us. Brynn and Landen enjoyed getting out too. Peyton ended up going 14 laps! He raised twenty dollars and was sure proud of himself. The next day he was complaining that his legs hurt because he had ran too much!






3 comments:
What a great idea for a fundraiser. I might have to pass that on to our PFA here. Great pictures!
I think it is a great way to get kids active and raise some money while they have fun! Good for your family for participating.
:)
Brynn was a little trooper for joining in. Great pics. I love the one of you, Brynn and Peyton. Hope all went well for you in Utah!
Post a Comment