Thursday, July 10, 2014

My baby is 8!!






















Brynn turned the big 0-8 this year. This is such an important birthday for her that I wanted to make it special. It just so happened that I substituted for her teacher on her birthday so I was able to spend the whole day with her. We brought cupcakes to her classroom and she had gymnastics after school. So before I picked her up I grabbed all her little friends and they hid in the car and when she got in the car they all jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!" She was very surprised and happy to have a birthday party with her friends. We went to Pizza Hut and then headed to the park and let them play and take silly pictures. We also celebrated her birthday with her other cousins, Lincoln and Axel at our house with an Easter Egg Hunt. The celebrations lasted all week. Shes not my baby anymore :(

No comments: