I have been blessed in so many ways and one of the ways in which I am blessed is to have such an awesome family. I was so sad when I left Florida, and even though I LOVE Idaho, I just always have missed my family. But as of right now I have two brothers living either near me or with me :) I have a cousin who lives 20 minutes from me. And two cousins who are attending BYU-I. So we are lucky enough to get together often and have fun. Just this month we have: cheered Peyton on at his football games, went to the Haunted Mansions, went through the haunted straw maze, played cops and robbers and have eaten tons of good food! It has been so nice having some of my family living so close to me. I am one lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment