Mya and I were joined by my two cousins Lindsey and Britney on a trip to the Sunshine State! It was cold and rainy when we first got there but the weather slowly got better and we were able to spend some time outdoors. This trip was really low key which I loved and I was able to spend some one-on-one time with little Mya. We enjoyed making egg rolls, having a girls weekend at the beach, playing at the park, and spending time with my family who I can never see enough. It was fun hanging out with Britney and little Kruse because they live in Utah and I never get a chance to see them. Mya and I missed the rest of our family and were excited to come home but we sure enjoyed a break from Idaho's winter weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment