Monday, May 14, 2012

A quick trip to Florida!



















Tyler had a job to do in Florida near my hometown, so he surprised me with a ticket to travel back with him for a week. Mya was able to tag along since she flies free and we left the other three kiddos with Grandma and Grandpa and headed south. It was so much fun to see my family. I swear the older I get, the more I need them. I had a blast hanging out with Mya. We do not get a lot of chances of just the two of us being together. She was spoiled all week but I didn't care. My mom turned the big 5-0 when I was there so we spent a couple of days celebrating it, complete with a surprise party. We had cake and ice cream at the party and then decided we were hungry for food so we just all hopped in our cars and took off to a local Chinese restaurant that we all love. It was 9 or 10 o'clock at night but we didn't care! That's my family for ya! Can't wait to see them again in the summer and bring all of my kids this time.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are always going to Florida! Crazy that your big kids let that fly! Mine would cry and scream for days if I ever did that! You look so pretty Melissa :) Come down and see me sometime. David was in Burley a couple times lately so I was thinking of you!