
I didn't get any pictures of my kids on the day of the Walk-a-Thon. I was in charge of it this year, so I was pretty busy most of the day. They both did so good! Peyton ran the entire time and was able to run 21 laps in one hour! He actually placed third in the whole school. He was so tired and hot, but he had a goal and he stuck with it. It helped having his friends Brogan and Tyler running with him. It kept him going. Brynnie did great too. She completed 10 laps during her hour. She even ran more later that day, because she was up there with me. I was sure proud of my kiddos!





1 comment:
When I read that Peyton ran 21 laps I giggled out loud because I thought of me and you "running" a mile around the track for volleyball tryouts. I think we had to do it in 10 minutes and made it by the hair of our chinny chin chins!! That's pretty much awful and we fell out at the end. Don't forget when you passed out during our basketball game. So, with our stats it's HILARIOUS that you have a kid that can run!!
Post a Comment