Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Peytons 8th Birthday!!!













































I CANNOT believe that I have an eight year old little boy!! That is just so crazy to me that when I think about it I want to cry. Peyt has sure grown up this last year and has matured into a well-mannered young man. He is so nice and polite and wants to do whatever he can to make other people happy. He is a great big brother and is a big help to his momma and dad. He is a very serious little boy and sometimes has a hard time "letting loose." We sure love having him around. He is so talented at whatever he puts his mind too. He works hard, and he loves to work. His favorite thing is going to the shop and working with his dad. He loves to hunt and fish, and is getting to be a die-hard at both. He loves sports and is very athletic. Eight is a special age, because that means that he gets to be baptized and he is very excited to have that opportunity. We decided to have a football birthday party, since he is so jazzed about playing football this year. He invited a big group of boys and Ty and Jordan played a competitive game with them. We ate pizza, cake, and ice cream and the boys just enjoyed playing outside. Peyt was so excited about his gifts and had such a great time with his friends!

1 comment:

LESLIE said...

Okay...so I was totally digging the football pictures of all these little boys...we're huddling...then out of no where I see this blonde blur in a skirt! : ) pahahaha!!! Brynnie is in it to win it!!!