Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Parade




Brynn's Rock Star Pose!
One Cute Chicken Little!

Princess Kaylee

These were the best pictures I could get of Peyton

His wig was all crazy!

Colby was Santa Claus

Shaeley was the Statue of Liberty
Brooklyn was a cute witch!

On Wednesday, Peyton's school had a Halloween parade for all the kids. The parents were invited to come and watch too. They even invited the families to come and eat lunch with their school kids. Brynn, Landen, and I went and ate in the lunchroom with Peyton and then I helped Peyton put on his costume and we all waited for Peyton to come through. I decided to dress Brynn and Landen up too, since I was going to miss Halloween with them, because of State Volleyball, which I was totally bummed about missing. Anyways, I took some pictures of the kiddos in their costumes and we enjoyed the day together with Peyton.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Totally love Brynn's outfit. I didn't recognize her. :D I didn't even know about the parade!! and I was a home room mother. I was sitting at home, waiting for 1:30 to roll around for the parties. I was bummed!!
Looks like they had some awesome costumes. :D

Jennifer said...

love your blog! check out mine:
thayneschaferfamily.blogspot.com
-jenni